Saturday, February 9, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

I received Palmolive Fresh Infusions, which is a liquid dish soap, as a complimentary sample for being a member of Influenster for reviewing purposes.

 
The Facts:
  • Comes in three naturally inspired fragrances: Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea
  • ~$3 a bottle at local stores

What They Say:
Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

What I Say:
First thing that I noticed when I got these was the nice looking bottle that shwed the nice colors of each of the three new soaps off beautifully. I opened each bottle to inhale the new scents to see if they were as fragrant and natural as they have been hyped to be.  Each one was nice in its own way, though I liked one a bit less than the others. But the real test was not how each soap smelled but if it could clean a sink full of dirty dishes.

Let me just say that I HATE to do dishes by hand but as you might know some things just cannot go into the dishwasher, I have no idea why I have items that fit that description but it seems that I do and that they are the dishes that for some reason get used the most often (agitated sigh). In any case I fill my sink with hot water and add a little bit of one of the soaps, causing some fragrant bubbles to appear. I load a few dishes in and let them sit for a minute while I attend to my kiddo. When I finally make it back to the sink and dive into the task the grime comes off quick and easily leaving behind only a great smell and a happy woman.

I have since tried the other two scents as well both with similar results.  My favorite is the Lime Basil though it seems my hubby is partial to Lemon Thyme when he does the dishes. Lets just say his bottle is a lot fuller than mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment