Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kiss Eyelashes

I recieved Kiss Ever Pro Lashes as a complimentary sample in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox 2012 for reviewing purpose from Kiss for being a member of Influenster and fitting all the criteria in a VoxBox challenge.


The Facts:
~$5 for everything you need.
Adhesive included!

• Kiss utilizes same top quality natural hair as premium priced department store brands
• Suitable for contact lens wearer
• Best if used with Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive

What They Say:
Be sure to use the included applicator to hold the lash while applying
Wait at least 30 seconds for adhesive to become clear and tacky before applying
Use applicator to “pinch” lashes to natural lash line; this ensures that there are no gaps between natural and artificial lash

What I Say:
So I have never used fake eyelashes before, mostly because I am scared of getting glue or something in my eyes which are already sensitive. That and I remember the scene from "Yours, Mine and Ours" (the original), where Lucille Ball loses her eyelashes in her beer while at a party.

But these were supposed easy to apply and last a long time. Bonus points because they are reusable. Unfortunately I am not good at this type of thing even though I tried several times they wouldn't stick and I couldn't line them up properly. Eventually I gave up. Perhaps if I had someone helping me. See the picture if you don't believe me.

Click here to get a coupon and try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment