Friday, February 15, 2013

New York Color Clear lip gloss

I receieved a complimentary tube of New York Color Liquid Lipshine from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

Facts:
  • ~$2.50 for a .24 fl oz tube available in 10 shades
  • Vitamin E formula provides shine and moisturizing feel

What They Say:
Pure pigments, 3D-effect shine
Lips feel moisturized
Creamy and soft texture
Non-sticky
 
Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.
 

What I Say:
I got #574 City's Clear, Liquid Lipshine so I guess as far as color reviewing goes there is not much to say. except that I probably would have choosen an actual color if I had gone to the store to pick this out myself. I like Big Apple Spice as the color I would have most likely bought.

The application was smooth and easy and the gloss had a faint scent of vanilla.

Since I tested clear there is really no need to post a picture as the only thing you might notice is the shine and gloss on my lips anyway. 

I would recommend this to women or girls that want to add a color to their lips without using an actual lipstick or are just looking for a tint of color instead of an overall coverage.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment