Monday, June 10, 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

I receive Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, as a complimentary sample for being a member of Influenster for reviewing purposes. This product is not yet available to the public in the US, but will be hitting shelves soon.


Facts:
Available in Black and Extreme Black
Contains Procapil®, Keratin and Antioxidants


What they say: 
Rimmel's first mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime With Grow-Lash Complex. Instantly up to 80% visibly longer looking lashes. Up to 117% visibly longer looking lashes after 30 days of use.

What I say:
I have sensitive eyes when it comes to mascara so I am always hesitant to try new brands. After a few times of wearing this I am sold, it didn't make my eyes itch like other brands I have used and it looks great. There was no clumping and my lashes were not as hard as nails after applying. 
The applicator brush seems to cover most of the lashes without having to get into awkward positions that I have had to maneuver myself into in the past.  I look forward to continuing to use the product so I can vouch for its promise of visibly longer lashes due to its new grow formula.


Would I recommend:
Yes, it's a great product and it should be hitting the US market soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment